Monday, October 31, 2011

So like new semester started and all I have been spending my time on are usually on those work I'm given and been so busy myself these days. Frustration, definitely something that is around all day long with my computer enjoying the BSOD every single darn day. Been such a long time since I've blogged.

Now that I have no motivation to continue finishing up my work, I suddenly feel the urge to actually blog a little about it. Having high expectation and performing up to par is like a norm in my life already. Not to mention that I will have to begin looking for a part time job as well. Life was, is and never easy. Nothing can quench a person's greed and desire.

All I have been doing is nothing but procrastinating really. Guess I've got to stop this and resume my work again :S

No comments:

Post a Comment