Monday, February 9, 2009

A lil bit of update =3

It's been quite a while since I updated my blog so I'ma keep my blog alive by updating it ~_~ For everyone's information, my test is just around the corner so I'm lacking of time to go out, have any fun activities or even watch movies so my life is kinda dull and boring. Worse of all, I'm having Maths and Physics test on Valentine's day which is next week's Saturday so...kinda sucks to know that I have test on that day though I do not have a gf to go out with =\

Now I'm lacking of motivation to study or even play games for some reason. Maybe it's just the typical me as Jing always tell me ~_~ But definitely, I have the motivation to learn how to play piano just that I can't find anyone to teach me piano. I'm not planning to spend any money to go to Guitar Store to learn as it's expensive >_<>

No comments:

Post a Comment