Sunday, February 15, 2009

Finally an outing with my mates again xD

As usual, I'm the one always arrives the destination first just to buy tickets. Man I never thought that the queue was so frigging long -_-" I thought Valentine's Day which was yesterday, was over but I seriously never thought the day after that there were so many people there trying to buy tickets to watch movie D: Though this time, the people that I went out with were different. Hans, ZL, SK, Ivan and the worse but not the worst Hon Sim :D


Went to Borders in hope for searching the novel Kara no Kyoukai but it doesn't seem that they have it at all. How I wish I can get my hands on that book!!! If there isn't a translated version for it then sigh, worse come to worse just read it everyday from baka-tsuki site D: Shucks. Oh and the Borders computer changed the way to search for books already. Compared to last time, it's not that user friendly. The first time I tried to search for a book, I've got headache trying to find one using the comp until I had a sneek peek at how other people search
Well this movie I think for people that would want to enjoy a special story with a special story line then I'd definitely suggest you should watch this. It's an interesting movie though it's kinda boring for a bit for talking a bit too much. I'd rate it a 7.5/10 because of the story. Who would imagine that the baby that you'd like to have would be looking like a very old person with all kinds of symptoms showing that the baby is already 80 years old? Even the real father dumped the baby away in which I find that it's not the right thing to do >< As days go on and on, he begins to grow up mentally but physically becoming younger. No one would be able to imagine that a person would be born physically old but die physically young ~_~ The story goes on and explains how the person actually grows until he totally loses all his memory. It's really a tragic romance story. It's kinda hard to explain this whole story out though but I find that it's hard to find stories like this nowadays. There's one part where a blind person actually made a clock to function the other way in hope that people that had passed away last time would come back to their dearest ones.


Overall I find that this movie will definitely make people to think more about their lives if they watch this movie =D Later on went to Sushi King to eat with them except Han in which he gtg. Too bad everyone have to chao after eating there D: Wish we got more time to spend with friends around to enjoy, chit chat and stuff. Everyone is so busy after they finished their SPM. Kinda miss last time now. Sorry this post doesn't contain a lot of pictures though =3 This wed will be the time to pawn the Chemistry paper D: Was owned by the Physics paper last Sat while for Maths it would be so-so. Not even sure if my answer would be correct or not. Sigh. Life kinda sucks. Feeling so melancholic right now @@
Anyway good luck to everyone in what they do =) I'ma chao and sleep. May update it some time later =3

No comments:

Post a Comment