Monday, March 2, 2009

Time for an update =D

It's been weeks since I've ever updated my blog due to the busy schedule I have =3 Very very sorry D: When I'm free from school works I either mail/reply Lam (This fella always consider himself being busy for nothing, even when I call him he's free enough to play cards with his friends when the bill charged is for oversea D:) or enjoy myself lazing around watching one jdrama that was introduced by a friend of mine that I know from GG client and the title is Ryuusei no Kizuna.

Though it may be kinda old as it was out around last year October but still I find this story interesting. Now I'm up for Akai Ito in which a friend of mine introduced to me too :D Heard the story is a romance story so I decided to pick up this drama and start watching since it's been quite a while ever since I watch romance story. Especially drama. Here's a picture for people that is interested in what will the show banner look like =\



May not look interesting but never ever judge a book by it's cover ;) Not all movies can get your attention when you just watched the first episode. Takes a few episode to make a person start digging for more! xD Here's a bit of synopsis that I'll take from Wikipedia ;D

Synopsis : Based on the popular novel of the same name, Ryusei no Kizuna tells the story of three orphans, whose parents were murdered long ago. Together, the three vowed on a shooting star to one day avenge their parents. After many years, the two brothers have found the murderers, and are set to carry out their plan for vengeance when they realize they've made a serious miscalculation.

Well the show is packed with comedy as well so don't be afraid that it may be boring :P Bah enough of that, my life is just the same as secondary school life just that can't spend my time going out to hang kai etc as much as last time. Not what I had expected and academic wise they are teaching at the speed of light o_O Giler fast. So fast gonna cover all the chapters dy for a few subs. ~_~ Really have to learn to treasure time for time and tide waits for no man ><

Maybe when I'm free enough to take a few pictures I'll update my blog with the pictures as well xD For the moment enjoy the new Miku widget that I just added into my blog =D

No comments:

Post a Comment