Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bah it's been a long time since I've ever ever updated my blog >_> Time for me to update now but Bunkasai Night or in English Cultural Night ( Japan there they consider it as Japanese Cultural Festival and it's usually held at their school with a lot of events stalls and stuff like that but too bad we don't have anything similiar to that! Their events are way too different compared to ours and they work hard to make it successful as well compared to...you know =\ ) will be later on as I'm occupied with a lot of stuff. Another thing that is bothering me is there is not one blogskin that I like at all so I'll have to resort to this layout for now D: Guess have to start learning more about html, css and javascript codes stuff if I want to make my own blogskin. Sigh. Gonna take time learning it but it's definitely gonna benefit me this way ~_~

Not to mention, final exams are coming soon too T_T So it means...I must...be on hiatus for quite a while till sem break prolly =3 Post may be short but this is just to tell you guys out there what I had been doing for MIA for so long ~_~ Too obsessed with my life I presume. I'll end it for now as I still have stuff to do and I'm sooooo sorry for not updating it frequently >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment