Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Taggity tag >_> Ish Cass made me update with tag D:

1. The person that tagged you is: Cassandra

2. Your relationship with her is: I don't wana comment, anything may happen after I comment :X

3. Your first impression of her is: A person that is umm...somewhat weird? >_>

4. The most memorable moments with her: Memorable moments? Hmm when was it I wonder, my memory phails D:

5. The most memorable thing she has said to you is: I guess it's this, "because we're Jan babies that's why we're alike".

6. If she becomes your lover, you will: Should I commit suicide or bang myself to dead? :D ( Jk Cass lol)

7. If she became your lover, what should she improve at: Her nature of saying sorry for no reason =.=

8. If she becomes your enemy, what would you do: I'll just call Daniel to help me out, case closed :D

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: Prolly will be me destroying some of her stuff.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is: Pray that she can pass her Chem test? lol.

11. Your overall impression on her: Don't know for even a year and I start giving comments? uh uh not a good idea.

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself: Optimistic and Pessimistic at the same time >_>

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself: Not able to achieve what I want.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is: Myself. I'd rather stay as myself rather than becoming someone else :3

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them: Thank you for supporting my blog all the way ^^ I'ma update more regularly now so check it out xD

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

(1) Sugar sista
(2) Cindel
(3) Emily
(4) Eugene
(5) Pauline
(6) Edwin ----> You always ask for people to tag you so here, now I tag you =\
(7) Yin Shan
(8) Vicky
(9) Ai Sing
(10) Anyone who wish to do this tag to update their blog =x

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with: Sharon! :3

18. is 9 a male or female: Umm obviously female? Can't imagine if she's a male >_>

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing: Good luck Shan, hope 10 is not a girl not a bad guy =3

20. What is 2 studying at the moment: Secondary school? =.="

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3: Ages ago. Like a month ago?

22. What kind of music does 8 like: Stalk her for more information ^^

23. Does 1 have any siblings: If she don't have I don't think so I'd call her my sugar sista >_>

24. Will you woo 3: I still want to live, she already have a bf D:

25. How about 7: Why does the impossible keep happening in this tag ==

26. Is 4 single: It's time you start to stalk him?

27. What's the surname of 5: Any privacy statement? I guess yes =3

28. What's the hobby of 5: Time to beg for some answer =3

29. Do 5 and 9 get along well: Don't even know each other how to get along?

30. Where is 2 studying at: This question really helps stalker a lot don't ya think :/

31. Say something casual about your eyes: Can I say beautiful? Pretty please? :D

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5: Eeeeek dame dame >_> No can do :3 Bachelor FTW!

33. Where does 9 live: Intruding privacy is not a good thing.

34. What colours does 4 like: Prolly white? No idea, sorry to let you down Eugene lol =\

35. Are 5 and 1 good friends? What a coincidence they know each other!

36. Does 7 like 2: I can't imagine having lesbian friends so it's a no.

37. How did you get to know 2: Ja be a man, do the right thing!

38. Does 1 have any pets: Raid her house and you'll know :3

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: ...I'm keeping this for myself ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment