Monday, May 25, 2009

An update before Nuwav Celebration~

In the end, 2 weeks spent on doing nothing but rotting at home and playing games regularly. Nothing to do at all, never get a chance to watch movie, never get a chance to go out to exercise, nothing! Totally bored me out so instead I found out a few stuff while I'm doing this crappy stuff >_>



I found this thanks to a friend of mine, related to high blood pressure, do check it out ;) And for those who watched the anime called Toradora, this is a good song for ya'll. If you listen to Japanese songs maybe you'd like this =\



And also a few nice piano songs for you guys to check it out =) Seriously it's nice. Nothing beats him x) May not be as calming as Yiruma and not as Grand as Beethoven and Mozart and so on but I think he's a great pianist :D







And last but not least


Something for Mizuki Nana Fans xD

I'll give you an example of what I do almost all the time >_>

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Yeah you guessed it right, it's o2jam D: Not particularly good in it yet since I've got friends that can play better than me. Can't even pass all the super omg hard songs~ Imageshack is kinda annoying though with those ads but oh well, that's the only hosting site that I know of which is fast and reliable. Since last Saturday a lot of stuff happened and I'm still quite tired after the whole day on Saturday, it's fatigue to be precise. I'll need more time to rest before blogging on it. Till then see ya xD

No comments:

Post a Comment