Saturday, February 19, 2011

More and more TL;DR post I guess

Every year, people would go with new year = new resolution. However, I myself do not make much of a resolution every year. This year, I found one. Simple to do yet, requires the will and determination to continue it. I must ensure that Monday onwards I would have to start exercising with pull ups, chin ups, sit ups, push ups and of course some jogging on Fridays if I have time to do so.

This is a good time for me to make a change, and the most important part is the love myself and not think of only trying my best but injure myself in the process of doing it. For 3 days in a row, to be honest in this 3 months time I really enjoyed myself. The time I used to spend with my friends. Time is something that can never return to you once you've used it up, and I regret not for spending my time like this.

But now that I think of it, who would've thought that I ended up like this? Unexpected things will always happen in life. Fatigue, stress, these are nothing if one has the will and the resolve to work things out even though it will cost them time.

Sadly, this year the number of friends flying off overseas increased by a lot. Which probably means I'll have to adapt to my lifestyle like this or opt for a change and look for a better solution to fill my life. By reading books, working and so on. What comes will come. To not rush for things is another way to handle the options created.

This is the path, the path that will lead me to my future. The same as the path of a travelling merchant in medieval times. If the cart filled with goods are to be stuck and face trouble moving, you can only choose to leave it together with the goods or try to save it to gain the profit. Trying to save it immediately may be a choice but that's only if the cart including the goods outweigh everything else there is to it. Leaving the cart and opting to look for more goods or look around for another solution to overcome the loss may put you back into a win-win situation. Not to mention you can come to a point where you can find out something extraordinary just because of the decision.

You create the options, but choices are given. Ultimately it's the decision that matters. This seems that it's gonna be a message, a message to me in the future perhaps so that I can look back at what mistakes have I done. What I should've done...but to be honest I'm not satisfied with what I have done till now. I should put in more effort. Carrying a mask around whenever you go out, no matter where you are. It doesn't help at all, but what can one do? Fret, what else?

Body aching so badly today after working out so much. Time to endure the challenge, carry out what I need to do. This shall be the end of today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment