Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

Yes! This is the day that I had waited for a long time. The Christmas countdown day that's located at PGRM host by my aunt's church! It's definitely worth your time that I can guarantee. I kinda invited a number of friends dy but only a few can turn up though. Not a lot >_<
They had drama too after that which touches our heart. It's just like real movie and the movie tells you about life. Explains to you about life too. Later on they have fashion events and the countdown for Christmas. Asked Vicky and Wai Han to lend me and Ginny the santa hats, turn out it looks great xD We ran around and made a super duper long line and sang along the Christmas songs! We even went to the stage to sing along too with the singer :P

Then took a few pictures with Han and his Sista xD


You know...this picture looks soooo wrong Han, you're giving others wild imagination!

That's more or less everything for that day. After that me , Ja and Jing should be going for supper with the others but sorry couldn't join you all :( I promise next year we'd be joining with you all having supper together. In the end we had supper near Ja's house and returned to his house to overnight =3 Jing's birthday party will be up soon! Sorry for this super short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment