Sunday, December 28, 2008

Langkawi Trip - Day 2

Sorry for not updating my post kinda busy these days =3 As for Day 2, I'd let the pictures do the talking =D Lotsa crazy stuff happened though on that day with my roommates and I lacking of sleep LoL!

Let's start with the morning photo taking session xD At 7 in the morning =3







And on the way back with the car flying at 110km/h, I only managed to take a few pictures of the sun rise though. Pai seh a bit, we went to the wrong beach to check out the sun rise lol. Once we reach the place where we took a picture of everyone together during the sun set, we felt weird why are we there again. Then only we realized that sun rise and sun set will never be at the same place lol. ~_~


Sorry a bit blur lol the car was moving too fast =3



After we had our breakfast, island hopping is our next activity =D







As we are riding the motorboat, my good friend Han go take a few pictures xD



Looks like Ryan sedang syok sendiri there xD



Destination is Beras Bersih Island.


I'm really not sure what is Sharon trying to do, maybe trying to taste the sand o_O?


The island is too boring till we can play this!


Next stop is the Island of Eagles I think that's what they call it



Sorry if you can't really see the eagle clearly, camera not as good as my friend's one =3

And...next stop? Picture will tell you where :D


And we took a few pictures there only though =3




After that we went back to the original place, we had our driver Cheah to drive us and tour along the island xD Went to a lot of places though. Too bad only took a few pictures then using my camera =3




Had our dinner after that at some restaurant near the hotel. Well the food there were so-so and the price is totally the killer on that night. Nothing much happened after that. Wish Vicky will be better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment