Monday, December 29, 2008

Double tagged =3

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Facts
1 : I love basketball
2 : I'm a sentimental person
3 : Love hanging out with Lam, Ja and Jing all the time xD
4 : Spending at least 4-6 hours infront of my comp =3
5 : Story books are meant to be read but mine is left at a corner being piled up
6 : KL boy that knows nowhere else other than KL area
7 : FAG church rocks :D
8 : Chemistry is my favourite past time subject =\
9 : Never had the courage to do anything serious
10 : A big fan of YUI :D
11 : Wish that humans can control time
12 : I spent too much time thinking of facts to be typed here

Random things
1: I had been revealing too many facts
2: Why do we communicate in words and not in other ways?
3: Tagging is way too normal in a blogger's life.
4: How random can random things be?

Tag : Lazy to tag anyone =3

No comments:

Post a Comment