Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged =\

A. Attached or Single?
Any possibility for being in the middle?

B. Best Friend?
I do have them but not friend but friends :D

C. Cake or pie?
Can I get fat eating both everyday? If so I'd want both!

D. Day of choice?
Sunday!

E. Essential item?
Clothings! =X

F. Favorite colour?
Teal but they don't have it here D:

G. Gummy bears or worms?
...worms? Gummy bears FTW!

H. Hometown
Kay Elle

I. Favorite indulgence?
For me to know and for you to find out :D

J. January or July?
January + July? :D

K. Kids?
Too bad you can't find the word kids in my dictionary =\

L. Life isn't complete without?
Wasting your time doing something crazy =D

M. Marriage date?
I can't predict the future =.=

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
1 sister =\

O. Oranges or apples?
Orange!

P. Phobias?
every kind of phobia you can think of so, will you help me out now? :D

Q. Quotes?
Just do it!

R. Reasons to smile?
Because smile is the second best thing to do with our lips! Quoted from a picture =3

T. Tag 5 people
1. Ai Sing
2. Sharon
3. Yin Shan
4.Zu Ken
5.Vicky

U. Unknown fact about me?
How to know an unknown fact about myself o.O?

V. Vegetable?
Good for health but not in carnivorous people like Jing =3

W. Worst habits?
Observing me would be a good idea to know that.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
What are you thinking? I have a baby or something? -_-"

Y. Your favorite type of food?
Pasta FTW!

Z. Zodiac
Search for it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment