Sunday, January 11, 2009

Carmen's Birthday at The Mines!

Man this day rocks, met a few of my old friends again xD Though I'm a bit too early over there and I ended up walking alone at around 12.20 checking out the place. The Mines renovate like crap and the roads outside also changed. Now got a fence to prevent people from crossing the road and instead they have to walk through and underground pathway ._."


Since I can't make up my mind what to eat, I just went for KFC for the Zinger Tower which doesn't worth it at all! Wasted my money for it swt. Went to walk around until Weng Kuent called me around 1 and we met up again at KFC! ._.!! After that we went to walk around waiting for the others to be there. Definitely found a nice place to take a group picture but too bad the group picture is taken later and not at this place =3




After trying to take a better shot to make the picture look nicer, it ended up becoming worse and worse with or without flash. It's located at the 3rd floor if I'm not wrong. Not bad they decorate it but lack of cherry blossom trees. Met Eugene when both of us going down through the escalator. Sad for Weng Kuent, Eugene can't recognize him even when he's next to me. And he indeed have a special thinking, "Who's that guy beside Kelvin I wonder, never mind I'll just talk to him first." quoted from Mr.Eugene! :D Guess Weng Kuent changed a lot till people can't recognize him. We went to F.O.S to meet another old friend of ours but I had forgotten his name after so long of not even meeting with him for once.


He looked so familiar yet I can't recall his name. And he can't recall my name either so we're both like, "Eh you really look familiar but I can't remember your name. It's like we met each other for a long time already" or something like that ~_~ If I'm not wrong his name is Hong Heng. Please correct me if I'm wrong for all the old friends checking this blog of mine :D We chit chat in front of F.O.S after to wait for Carmen and Mei Yean which took them urm...a long time? As usual, Malaysian time. Designated time 1.30 but well, not exactly 1.30 but 1.45. First thing after we met them, bowling! Met her friends as well but we were not properly introduced so I do not know a lot of them. Oh and not to mention, all of our old friends, are good liars there! All tell me I'm the "Longkang Queen" or "Longkang King" but in the end they are getting strikes spare etc. Their rate of hitting the pin is so high. I thought we'd be competing who would be able to snatch those titles but in the end I got fooled for the first 2 round T_T


Evil people D: During the bowling time, took a few pictures as well =3







And now I shall introduce the fellow players that will be playing starting with the person with a lot of special methods to throw the ball and who might that person be? :)



First round he introduced us the "simply throw" method in which he get himself a strike after a few times throwing the ball. After that he invented another method, the "don't know how to throw" method. Guess people are creative enough to create more methods =\ He even mentioned this is his first time playing so he can snatch the "Longkang King" title D: Next up...



Mr.Eugene that is on fire in the second round! First round well, he's not on fire with only one strike and a few spare but on the second round, he made 4 strike and a lot of spare. Darn it ._." Next up would be me :D



I'm not sure who took this picture but the effect is nice o.O I got a ghostly hand and even the ball looks like a ghostly ball =\ Not to mention Mei Yean with her crazy ideas of throwing the ball lol.



3...2...1...and there you go ball, good bye :D



Since the game is gonna end soon, we tried something crazeh :D



Mei Yean always gives us special ideas lol. Thanks a lot xD



Sorry MY you're slow lol and guys, you're too fast!



This time Carmen the birthday girl is in action :D We spent a lot of time playing at the bowling center there. Wanted to watch movie but not a wide variety of choices there. Wasted 15 minutes trying to decide what movie to watch but...in the end we went to look for a birthday cake for Carmen in The Mines.


Walked for kinda long till we found a shop selling cakes, so we gave Carmen the privilege to choose a cake. Well the shop failed to impress her I guess, we went to the Secret Recipe to get her a cake instead. White macadania only left with half so the cake become half half mixture. After getting the cake we all decided to meet at the San Francisco Pizza shop. When we were trying to order stuff, I saw something that umm...shocked me? I didn't know Japanese Green Tea can be made with LIPTON -_-"



Loads of pictures coming right up :D




Birthday Girl Carmen :D


Carmen with her bro Aaron


Making a wish, I'd wonder what wish is that o_O


Cutting the cake xD

And now, for the people that hunger for the cake so much :D









And birthday girl definitely have to at least kena something =D


MY with the camera there as well =3

And she decided, it's pay back time!



Since we finished all the food and we've got nothing to do, we tried to make something weird.





After paying the bills, time for the group photos! Too bad Carmen haven't send all the pictures yet so, will make do with the picture of lifting her up :D Got process in lifting a person up =X


Well Carmen was tricked as she thought we're not lifting her up that's why she dropped down to not let us lift her up...and then...



We still lifted her up =3 And not to mention ready to take a nice group photo =D



Perfect group photo =D
Anyway everyone started to chao after that so...it's kinda early but ahh, I enjoyed it a lot and thanks a lot for your invitation Carmen :D Hope next year there will be a more crazy party =X Till then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment