Monday, January 26, 2009

Movies to be watched ~_~


The first thing that came into my mind would be this movie! Bride Wars. After going for movies last month and watching this movie's trailed, I had the feeling this movie would definitely be nice but...too bad it's not going to be on screen till 29th of Jan :( So I'll have to make do with what I have and this is gonna be the movie that I plan to watch instead =3



Yes and it's Inkheart! The fantasy based story. Planning to buy the story book to read as well but I feel that maybe just watching this will be better. Hope my sugar sista and piu jie are willing to watch this movie on Tuesday :P There are a few movies out there which is nice but it's gonna take a while more before I can watch this so, I'd be watching this 2 movies most likely for now. Sorry for this short post, just to update my blog for a bit before it starts to be dead again. Will update my post if there are any movies that is interesting :D Oh and not to mention Hotel for Dogs is in the list too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment