Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time to change :D

This is the update that you all kinda awaited so, I think this time I'll just be more or less talking about this hectic week I'm having though. For the past few days I'm busy with the registration and filling up the application form to enter UTAR for the course Chemical Engineering so, kinda wasted a lot of my time too because I have to go to and fro from UTAR. Today went for the class and, the lecture was kinda like umm...surprising. Though it's expected that their way of teaching us will definitely different. Just slightly better than secondary school teachers :D

That's one thing, the syllabus...studies...not really different compared to secondary school though o.O The things the lecturer teach in Chemistry I more or less same as we learn in Form 4 just more info ~_~ Ok enough with academics! Back to life!!! Can't turn lifeless yet =3


Jusco is having some kind of a sale at Midvalley though so for people that wants cheap and nice stuff, go and check it out over there xD Yesterday went with my sugar sister to Midvalley and had our Prosperity Burger, the burger is a bit umm...too spicy when it's coupled with those raw onions. Too bad I did not have the camera and her camera, umm well left the battery at home somewhere =.=" I guess this is life huh? Went to walk around till we actually buy something back lol. It just doesn't feel good when we just go for window shopping and not buy anything home. Ended up with me getting 2 pants and her getting one cloth.

Oh and not to mention guys check out Hakuzen, the food there is definitely nice :D No doubt and not to mention the price is reasonable with the price offered there. Nothing much for me to blog today though cause kinda out of idea, thinking too much about future planning now -_-" What to do, how to catch up with studies, when should I take my undang test etc etc. It just never ends :(

P.S : I'm gonna study like mad soon once I get myself reference / textbooks for the particular subjects and will only online in the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment